0

By Dr. / Abdul Aziz Ahmed Sarhan

 Dean of Teachers College in Makkah

Image pastor baptized while he was a citizen of the West African nation of Togo

Let me Astahbkm to heading together to (Johannesburg) city rich gold mines of the state of South Africa, where I was working as director of the Office of the Muslim World League there. That was in 1996 and we were in the winter that we solve the frigid in that country, and one day the sky was a cloudy and threatens Bhpop winter storm overwhelming, and while I was waiting for someone had set him a date to meet him my wife was at home longer lunch, where will it the person honored guest at home. The appointment with her figure kinship South African President Nelson Mandela, the former president, was the personal care and promote Christianity and calls for her .. It's personal priest (Sealy). I've been meeting with Sealy by secretary of the Association Office Abdul Khaliq Mitter, where he told me that the priest wants to come to the headquarters of the Association is Ham.ovi deadline attended Seeley accompanied by a person named Solomon was a boxer and became a member of the WBA after that of Allah be upon him to Islam after tour Muslim boxer Muhammad Ali. I met them all in my office and I was too happy for meeting them. Seeley was a short man, very dark skin, a permanent smile. He sat in front of me and began to talk to me in a moral way. I said to him: My brother Sealy, Is it possible to listen to the story of you followed Islam? Seeley smiled and said: Yes, certainly. And listen to him Dear Brothers and focused to what he told me, and then judge for yourselves.

 Seeley said: I was a priest very active, serve the church very hard not content myself with that, but you're a senior missionaries in South Africa, but my activity big chose me Vatican so I Balentasir support him I took the money I receive from the Vatican for this purpose, and I was using all means in order to get to my goal . I figured I visited succession and multiple, institutes, schools, hospitals, villages and forests, and you pay of that money to the people in the pictures aid or donations or alms and gifts, in order to get to the Mbtagaa and enter the people in the Christian religion .. was the church waterlogging Ali became rich, I have a house and a car good salary, and prestige among priests. One day I went to buy some gifts from the mall and the towns there was a surprise !! In the market he met a man wearing a keffiyeh (bonnet) and the merchant sells gifts, clothes you wear long white priests Collar which is our trademark on the others, and began negotiating with the man on the value of gifts. And I knew that the man Muslim We call upon the religion of Islam in South Africa: the religion of the Indians, but Anicol the religion of Islam, and after that I bought what I want of gifts, but say the traps sign the credulous people, as well as the owners of their religious and spiritual emptiness as we take advantage of situations of poverty when Many Muslims, and South Africans to Nkhaddahm Christian religion and Nnzarethm ..

- If a Muslim merchant ask me: You are a priest ..

 is not it ?

 I said to him: Yes.

 He asked me: Who is your God?

I said to him:

 - Christ is God.

 He said to me:

 - I dare you to any one comes to me in (the Bible) says the words of Christ, peace be upon him personally, he said: (I am God, or I am the Son of God) Vaabdona.

 If the words of a Muslim man thunderbolt fall on my head, and I could not answer him and I tried to come back good look back and dive out in the books of the Gospels and Christian books to find a satisfactory answer to the man did not find !! There was not a single verse speaks the words of Christ, and says that it is God or the Son of God.

 And I dropped in the hands of the man and they always embarrass me, and I've become grief and fed my chest. How missed me such questions ? The man left and Himmat on my face, but what I learned by myself and I was walking too long without a certain direction ..

Then designed to look for such signs whatever it cost me, but I was unable to beat.!

 So I went to the canon Council requested that I meet with its members, all agreed.

At the meeting, I told them what I heard. If everyone attacking me and say to me, I deceived the Indian ..

He wants to Adilk obese Indians. I said to them: If you answer me !! .. and responded to questioning. Not a must.! And it came on Sunday in which my speech and my lesson was in the church, and stood in front of people to talk to, and I could not admire people for Oukovi in ​​front of them without talking. He withdrew to within the church and asked a friend to me to solve a local, and I told him that I have exhausted .. In fact, I collapsed, dashing and psychologically. I went to my house and I'm in a daze They are great, and then I went for a small place in my house and I sat in mourn it, then optical lifted to the sky, and took the call on, but I call? .. I went to the thought that he is God the Creator .. and I said in the propaganda: ( Lord .. my Creator. I've closed the door in my face is on your door, do not deprive me of the right to know, where is the truth and where the truth? Lord! Lord, do not leave me in my haste, and inspired me and guided me right to the truth).

 Then dozed and grown. During my sleep, if my I see in a dream in a very large room, where no one else .. At issued the hall, a man, I did not notice the features of the light which it radiates from him and around him, he thought that this God who Katabth that show me on the right .. but I realized Munir as a man .. So the man refers to the calls: O Abraham! I looked around, I looked to see who is Ibraham ? I did not find anyone in the room with me ..

The man said to me: You name Ibrahim Ibrahim .. .. Did not ask God to know the truth .. I said: Yes .. He said: Look to your right .. I looked to my right, if a group of men carrying on her shoulders moving her belongings, and wear white robes, white turbans. He said the man was quoted as saying: follow these. To know the truth !! And I woke up, and I felt very happy I am at, but I'm not comfortable when I took .. I wonder where I will find this group, which I saw in a dream? And it is designed to continue the journey, the journey to seek the truth, as described to me came to show me in a dream. And I realized that all this plotting of God Almighty .. I took leave of my work, and then began a long search, forced me to wandering in several cities looking and ask for the men dressed in white robes and white turbans also Atamamon ..

It was a long research and roaming, and all of you watch them Muslims wearing trousers and wearing scarves on their heads only. My roaming and arrived to the city (Johannesburg), until I came to the reception to African Muslims Committee Office, in this building, and I asked the receptionist for the group, Clean I beggar, extending his hand with some coins I said to him: You do not ask you this. do not you have a place to pray close to here ? I showed it to a nearby mosque .. .. If I went towards him by surprise was waiting for me was on the door of the mosque, a man wearing white robes and a turban on his head. Rejoiced, he is of the same quality that I've seen in my dream .. I went straight to him and I'm happy with what I see! If the man Abadrna saying, Before I speak to one word: hello Ibrahim !!! Vtjpt and shocked as I heard !! The man knows my name before I introduce myself to him. Fattaba man, saying:

 - I saw you in my dream that you are looking from us, and want to know the truth. and the truth is in the religion that Allah contented upon his worshipers which is Islam. I said to him: - Yes, I am looking for the truth and I have guided me enlightening the man that I saw in a dream, because the group followed wear such as wear .. Can you tell me, so that I saw in my dream? The man said: - that our Prophet Muhammad Prophet of Islam, the true religion, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him !! I could not believe what happened to me, but I set off towards the man hug him, and tell him: - Really it Rcolkm and prophet, came to me to show me the right religion? The man said:

 - For. Then he took the man welcomed me, and congratulates me that God guided me to know the truth .. Then came the time of the noon prayer. Vojseny man in another mosque, and he went to pray with the rest of the people, and I saw Muslims, many of whom was wearing like the guy I watched them bow and worship to God, I said to myself: (God, he the true religion, I read in books that the prophets and apostles were put their foreheads to the ground prostrate to Allah).

After prayers relieved myself and was reassured when I saw and heard, and I said to myself: (God Almighty God to the true religion has guided me) and called me a Muslim Islamist announced man, uttered a brief prayer, and took the cry great weeping with joy as God Ali of guidance.

 Then stayed with them learn Islam, then I went out with them in missionary trip long-lasting, they were roaming the country's length and breadth, calling people to Islam, and rejoiced accompanied me to them, and learned of them prayer and fasting and the night and pray and honesty, truthfulness, and learned of them that Muslims are a nation of God put the responsibility Report the religion of God, and I learned how to be a Muslim preacher to God, and I learned them wisdom in the call to God, and I learned them patience, forbearance, sacrifice and simplicity. Several months later, I returned to my city, my family and my friends. If looking for me, and when they saw me come back to them Islamic dress, denied it, and asked me canon Council to convene an urgent meeting with them.

 At that meeting they took Aanpununa to Turkish religion of my fathers and my family, and they told me: - I have deceived the Indians to their religion and Odilok !! I told them: - did not Akhaddni Adilna it came to me one .. Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him in a dream to show me the truth, and the true religion. It .. Islam is not a religion and the Indians as you call .. I invite you to the right and Islam. And they were astonished !! Then Jawoni from another door, using the temptation of money, power and position methods, they said to me:

- The Vatican asked to rate them for six months, in the assignment of the value paid in advance, with the purchase of a new home and a new car for you, and the amount of money to improve your living, and get upgraded to a higher position in the church! I refused all of that, and I told them:

- Beyond that God guided me want to Tdilona .. and God will not do it, even if cut into pieces !! Then you Bnsahhm and invite them again to Islam, he became Muslim two priests, thank God ... when they saw my insistence, pulled all Arrange and Mnesba, rejoiced that, but I wanted to Optdarham so, then you've attributed to them Maldi of funds and custody, and left them .. ended )))

 Islam will be followed by the story of Abraham, who cut my office in the presence of Ali Abdul Khaliq Mitter secretary of the Association's office in South Africa, as well as the presence of two other people .. and became pastor of Scilly Isles .. preacher Ibrahim slope of the Cosa tribes in South Africa. I called the Rev. Abraham. Sorry !!

Preacher Ibrahim Sealy for lunch my house and you do the time its religious Vokrmth very honor, and then let me Abraham Seeley, has left after that interview to Mecca, on a business trip, where we were about to prepare for the first session of legitimacy in Cape Town Science. and then I went back to South Africa and headed to the city of Cape Town? And while you're in prepared us in Arqam Institute office, if Baldaih Sealy enters the Ibrahim Ali, His mother told him, and handed him .. and I asked him: - What do you do here, O Ibrahim!? He said to me - I push a southern parts of Africa, I pray to God, and saved the people of my own kind over from the fire and brought them out from darkness to light their detention in Islam.

 After that we cut Ibrahim how his main concern has become the call to God we left leaving about broad prospects .. to the fields of advocacy and sacrifice for the sake of God .. and I saw his face has changed, and Akhlolguet his clothes, surprised him until he did not ask for help! Did not want to reach out in support! ... And I felt that the teardrop fell on my cheek .. to awaken in a strange sense .. this feeling and that feeling Akhatabana as if they were saying, you call people who are playing .. not you see these Mujahideen in the way of Allah!? Yes I fail my brothers, and Tthaqlna to the ground, and Gretna life of the world and the likes .. preacher Ibrahim Scilly, and the Spanish preacher Ahmed Saeed sacrifice and struggle and fight for this religion Report !!!! Villarb mercy !!!

 From an article by Dr. / Abdul Aziz Ahmed Sarhan, Dean of Teachers College in Makkah .. with some act ... (Okaz newspaper, the forty-first year, No. 12200, Friday 15 October 1420, corresponding to 21 January 2000

Post a Comment

 
Top